View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 02:25 AM   #50333
coolblue123
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteFly View Post
Cool... I used Modelo Especial I think and some chili powder in with the flour. It came out great. I haven't had much of a chance to play on the Fed tennis courts so far this year. Ill have time later this summer. And when Im not in a project crunch, I can meet you guys for lunch. I do usually go out for lunch on Fridays too.

For the tennis string, I'm looking for something with good tension maintenance, soft poly, good spin. I'm interested in trying out the Yonex string. The demo I tried had it and I liked it. No idea how old it was or tension. Plus the fluorescent yellow might distract my opponents!
I still have half a case of Modelo at home. I always used PBR for my tempura mix, don't know why but PBR seems to have the highest fizz amongst alot of beer I've had before.

Soft Poly. PowerCord. I just strung it up in the mid/lower 40's with syn gut. Very soft when hitting on palm. Still need to play with it to confirm. Let me know if you want to try. Other than that, Silverstring is pretty soft as well. But @ $12/set, it's pretty expensive for me. Let us know when u are free. JRStriker and I usually goto Metro Center. Don't know which metro stop you work closest by, but happy medium between Striker and I.
coolblue123 is offline   Reply With Quote