View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 06:02 PM   #1
BustedString
Rookie

Default FS: Two (2) Wilson ProStaff 6.1 100 4 1/4 (L2) 6-7/10

Item: Wilson BLX ProStaff 6.1 100 (bought new in January of 2012)

Grip Size: 4 1/4 (L2)

Description/Condition: #1 rates a 7 out of 10. Moderate bumper guard wear, paint chips at noon position because of volleys / ball pick-up and the grip has color transfer from over grip, though it is otherwise quite nice. This is a used racquet with a fair amount of paint chips, but good structural integrity.

#2 rates a 6 out of 10, basically the same as above but there is more paint chipping and one spot of exposed graphite (which isn't damaged) at 3/9PM. It's strings are also broken.

Strings: Luxilon and NXT hybrid (#1 is significantly worn on the syn gut, #2 the syn gut is broken). These will need to be restrung before use.

Price: $45 each plus $10 for USPS Priority Mail shipping with tracking to lower 48 states (AK/HI extra). If you buy BOTH racquets, the shipping is free.

Specs: http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpage-WPS100.html

References: I have sold at least 10 racquets on TW boards over the past 5 years. Please search my threads and if you want references on any of them, I will search my archives to procure.

Notes:

* Please see attached pictures. I will email pictures from all angles / sides upon request, too many to post in thread
* I will do a Skype / Google Chat Video or take a YouTube video of the racquet if you'd like for a more interactive viewing
* Ships only to Confirmed and Verified PayPal account for both of our protection
* Please contact me at montognese@gmail.com
* Sorry for the yellow tint to the pics, I have an old iPhone 4 (waiting for 5S) and so it's not the best camera.

BustedString is offline   Reply With Quote