View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #57
Cheetah
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis_hack View Post
Come off it Cheetah, almost every post I've seen you write has been in some way serving your own ego or being condescending towards others.
I post to help others and give my opinion, not to stoke my ego. Yea I'm confident and cocky and competitive. If you don't like it then you can block me. I couldn't care less what you think of my posts. I'll post what I want and how I want.

Quote:
In the case of Nadal's forehand - the ones that loop very high over the net, is he hitting those with a relatively perpendicular racket face, or is it severely closed? You can imagine how fast he'd be swinging upwards to get the ball that high when his strings are pointing at the floor when he makes contact with the ball.
You mean the 'moonballs' he hits as you called them in the other thread? First of all they're not moonballs.
He hits with varying degrees of face angle depending on contact point and the characteristics of the incoming ball. I think he hits with some degree of closed face even on the high arcing ones. (meaning just 1 to 5 degrees or something for his 'moonballs') I think.