View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 03:55 PM   #15
Jkramer
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram10 View Post
This is so frustrating that I will send some money through paypal to anyone that can find the solution! lol

I have a weird problem that keeps coming up on my serve. Its mainly when I try a kick serve but it even happens when I try to slice. I frame the ball but it is with the bottom edge of the racquet not the leading edge. I can hit a good kick and slice serve but on some nights this keeps happening and it is embarrassing. It is like I am over pronating with my wrist and catching the bottom edge. It is not that I am pulling my head down and not watching the ball bc I over exaggerate keeping my head up when this does happen and it still doesnt help. So I thought maybe it was my grip so I tried using a full eastern backhand and I still do it. I am attaching a picture of my continental grip which I serve with. Maybe someone can find fault in my grip or offer any other tips to help me! Thanks.

you could have accelerated the racket too fast too soon and almost went over the impact point before the ball -- touched the ball with trailing edge. accelerate up slow and gradually while glue the eyes to the ball.
Jkramer is offline   Reply With Quote