View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 08:07 AM   #22
diredesire
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to diredesire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyroo10567 View Post
For that reason is why its best to party up with friends. Always be in a pre-made unless your willing to cooperate with 12 year olds. If your going to play ranked, at least duo. I made this mistake myself. ( Managed to stay at silver 3 though. )
When i was at the point of quitting, i realized what you mentioned " no tangible benefits. " All that was going on was me getting angry and me wasting time to try playing again to see if i can win.
This is another issue, try getting a consistent group of people together that are all "professional aged," seems like everyone around my age that I'd want to play with is either getting married, goes to bed around 10PM, OR is ALL games ALL the time. The tangible benefits thing gets in the way.

I have a group of buddies that hang out and "socialize" on a Mumble server, and they play LoL quite a bit, but I was/am at level 12 (?) and don't even have flash, yet. It's kind of rough to jump into a game with them as I'm outclassed by most opponents. There's always a caveat for me, as I'm in the awkward position of not incompetent, but not willing to put the time investment in. When I was younger, I definitely wouldn't have thought twice to drop 3-5 hours a day on something like this, but as I get older, time becomes a precious commodity.

Mod Qs/Concerns/etc? E-mail me! (please make return/profile e-mail is valid!)
diredesire is offline   Reply With Quote