View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 07:09 PM   #1398
BigServer1
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Player View Post
I feel the exact opposite and I have had droids and apple OS devices for over 3 years.
I agree. It's been a long while since I've posted in this thread, but it's really interesting. I've had my iPhone 5 now for a year and it's as fast and high performing today as it was on day one. I updated to iOS 7 Wednesday and didn't miss a beat.

I had four Android phones over a three year span and they were all borderline worthless after 6 months...So slow, so buggy, laggy etc. I've had zero issues with my iP5 so far. I also like iOS 7 a lot so far. The look takes a bit of getting used to, some of the colors are good, some are fine, but the features are nice.

In fairness, I've never had a modern Android superphone like the GS3 or GS4, but I personally have no desire to go back.

I read something interesting today about OS fragmentation on Android...Only 0.1% of Android phones have Jelly Bean 4.3. 40% have 4.1, which came out a year ago, and 33% have Gingerbread, which came out three years ago! 48 hours after iOS 7 was released it was on 35% of all iOS devices. It's a pretty stark difference.
BigServer1 is offline   Reply With Quote