Thread: Babolat star vs
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 06:53 AM   #21
David 110
New User

Default Ektelon Upgrade Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by diredesire View Post
Hey D110, what industry are you in? Are you doing fabrication of these parts yourself (I assume so from your anecdote above)?

My dad is in tool and die, I always find stuff like this very interesting. Any interest in doing a Q/A thread on your designs? Might drive some traffic to you as well. (As an aside, linking to pages that sell stuff if generally a no-no, but if you did want to have one of these threads, I'd suggest leaving an e-mail where you can be contacted in the OP, and then making the rest of the thread about discussing your designs-- if you're interested, of course.)
I am retired after 40 years in metals related manufacturing and now have a small machine shop that fabricates all of the upgrade kits. Thanks for the opportunity to start a thread about the kits that are available and I will do that today or tomorrow. A webpage link can be found by clicking on my user ID. The site shows all of the products and has contact information. Customer machines that have been upgraded include Ektelon C, D, DE and H, Gamma 4000 and Toalson 4000