View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 07:33 PM   #128
Big John
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlimster View Post
I've heard from a reliable source that the KBlade Pro Stock is actually a paint job NBlade 98, which is actually what Raonic is using.

I have two H22s, not sure whether it's the stiff or flexible layup, but they are much harsher than the retail Blade, especially the newest one. I've gone through other H22s in various paint jobs, and for whatever reason they all tend to irritate my arm. If I could use one without having that happen then I would switch to it. They all tend to hit the same for me. Although I don't doubt that there are different layups, perhaps there's a stock layup and then special layups that a pro can order if he's ranked high enough and/or doesn't like the stock layup.

Compared to a 57e, the H22s that I've used are still significantly more powerful.
I agree, that's also what I heard, that the Kblade Pro Stock is actually the Nblade and that is what Raonic uses in tight pattern.

Agreed on the h22 having more pop than the pt57e, also more mass in the head. The h22 feels nothing like 64 flex when you hit it.

I think the P25 is actually a copy of the o3 white, put them over one another and hey presto. Any idea who this might have been developed for then? Obviously there are no 'o' holes.. Have a number of these in open pattern. Low 60's flex, 100 head, more rounded beam (like an o3 funnily enough..).

The H25 is the Instinct copy for Azarenka. Has anyone ever seen an open pattern one of these?
Big John is offline   Reply With Quote