View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 10:43 AM   #26
boosted180
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posture Guy View Post

Boosted....can't remember if I wrote it on this thread or not. But if someone gets regenerative treatment on a joint that is either fundamentally mispositioned or is not articulating functionally, I don't care what they put in there. The outcome will not be good, or at the least will be sub-optimized versus what it could be. I'd STRONGLY recommend you get a copy of Pete Egoscue's book "Pain Free" and start doing the exercises for ankle pain. Hopefully the combo of that with the PRP will provide benefit.
Thanks. I'll order the book today. I see that he has a clinic in Beverly Hills. Would you recommend that I try to get an appointment and see him in person? You've personally had good experiences with him?

Don't mean to sound too skeptical, but I've been to so many people who sound so confident that they can fix my problem and I've been disappointed too many times. I had an appointment this Wed. for a Orthopedist who specializes in sports medicine and PRP but I'm almost thinking of cancelling b/c I'm afraid it'll be another $275 and my time down the drain for nothing. $275 is consultation only - imaging/ tx will be more obviously. I don't have insurance.

If you are that confident about Pete, I'll give him a try instead...
boosted180 is offline   Reply With Quote