View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 05:59 PM   #29
Posture Guy
Professional

Send a message via ICQ to Posture Guy Send a message via Skype™ to Posture Guy

boosted, I LOVE your last post.

That was my experience, too. My goal with every new client is that they walk out of their visit understanding precisely why I think they have their pain and what needs to change for them to get better. If my explanation makes sense to them, awesome. If not, then I tell them they should go do something else that DOES make sense to them.

At the end of your first visit, if you don't feel Paul has explained to you why you hurt to your satisfaction, then ask him to do so.

Re those other modalities, I refer to all of them, have used all of them and I think they all have benefit. But to me, when we're talking about joint pain, joint POSITION is paramount. It's simple mechanics. A joint cannot articulate either properly or within normal friction parameters if it is fundamentally out of position. That's not opinion, it's fact. My advice in most cases is let's get the joint back into a sound position, let the body then heal what it will heal, and then use other modalities to go after whatever's left. Thatís' the approach I took, for example, with my knee with PRP and stem cell therapy.

Above all else, trust your instincts. They'll never fail you.