View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 05:12 PM   #9845
Anaconda
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feņa14 View Post
That's going to be an interesting one, for me, it's Liverpool's to lose. Everton, Spurs and Man Utd are too inconsistent, but it's going to be a good battle.

We've got the fight for 4th, the 3 way battle for the title that keeps changing and a close relegation fight with a few teams who've been in the Premier League awhile looking like they could lose their place next year.

So much that needs to be sorted in 4 months. What's your prediction for 4th? Man Utd missing out and the implications that has on spending and their ability to attract top players could be huge long term.
I think Man Utd will do some freak a5s champions league 5hit and win the champions league like Chelsea did - which was get outplayed by every team they face yet somehow fluke the win. I see it happening, just because it's Man Utd. I think they should take 4th; Rooney, RVP, Januzaj and Mata. You can't really go wrong here; Two creative geniuses, a top goal scorer and a very good all round player. If they can't score goals then it will be the biggest joke in football.
Anaconda is offline   Reply With Quote