Geez, all my rackets.....
Hi everyone, I just had a revelation today, after playing the past two weeks rotating thru almost all my different rackets.
They all play great! They serve hard, they hit strong groundies, great volleys, all mishit when I lapse in concentration, and all hit shots capable of top 4.5 levels.
1. 10 oz, 308 sw stock DunlopAero500.
2. 11 oz, 320 sw leaded as above.
3. 12,4 oz Mfil 200, 344 SW.
4. 11 oz, 320 SW leaded Bio3T.
5. 11 oz, 320SW stock 4DAero300's.
Didn't use my 12.8 oz Aero200 or my MGRadOS lately.
I"m the limiting factor in my tennis game, not any of my rackets.