If you're new to tennis, or intermediate, you don't need books or websites to help you construct points. The pros usually have a only a handful that they lean on. Agassi hits his serve wide and then a groundstroke to the other side or behind the player coming back to the middle. Hewitt tries to get his opponent to the net and pass or lob.
Some basics on constructing points:
- use your best shot at your opponent's weakness
- rally crosscourt, attack down the line
- attack the backhand, it's usually the other guy's worst shot
- when on the defensive, hit crosscourt
- wait for your chance and then go for a winner