Well, after more consideration, I noticed what caused the problems, and why there were problems:
Having a low resultant-SW caused it to just plain overshoot the numbers, for whatever reason. The Balance and Weight results, however, were approximately perfect.
The cause of this was my original equation: The part of the formula I used for weight placement was horrendously over-simplified, and I'm working now on a new one, using a more proper balance marker.
A new sheet should be out within a matter of hours.
EDIT: No, not tonight. I will spend some time on it tomorrow in my blow-off classes for the day.
Diablo Tour 93, TNT2 16 @ 56#, Prince DuraRib+
And, returning after more than a year under a rock... Amone!