|02-05-2012, 04:43 PM||#1|
2012 ATP Sudden Death League: Rotterdam
1. Every day of the tournament that day's matches will be posted. You pick one player who you think is going to win. It's a knock out-system: if the player you picked wins, you're through to the next round. If he loses, you're out.
2. Till the quarterfinals, you have to pick one player per day. In the quarters, semis and finals you pick one player per round.
3. During a tournament, you can pick a player only ONCE. Obviously it's important to make smart choices in order to get far. If you somehow have no players left to pick, you're out as well.
4. You can't pick a player from a match that has started already.
5. If the player you picked retires during the match, you're out. In case of a walk-over, you're allowed to change your pick.
6. If you want to change you pick, make a new post quoting the old pick. Edited posts containing picks will not be taken into account.
SCORE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT
1 correct pick: 35
2 correct picks: 70
3 correct picks: 105
4 correct picks: 140
5 correct picks: 180
6 correct picks: 300
Starts February 13th
Why fight over who is G.O.A.T., when the world is just an abstract of reality~ http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/525347
Last edited by kishnabe : 02-06-2012 at 11:47 AM.