|10-04-2012, 07:47 AM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Netherlands
What is the swingweight of my customized racquet?
I don't have RDC machine and I tried the manual measurement way of TW but I don't understand how to do that.
The unstrung specs in stock condition of my PK Black Ace 98 are:
Weight: 315 grams
Balance: 9 pts HL
I customized my BA98 as follows:
- 8 grams of silicone gel into the handle (filled about 5 cm deep from the butt cap);
- 1 layer of lead from 8-10 and 4-2 o'clock position
- 2 layers of lead from 10-2 o'clock position (bumper guard area)
- Babolat leather grip (about 23 grams trimmed)
- Yonex Super Grap overgrip (about 6 grams)
Total weight (strung with Head RIP Control 17):357 grams
Balance: 7 pts HL (32 cm)
Maybe someone can estimate the swingweight of my heavily customized Black Aces. I would appreciate that very much.
5.0 level all-court player - Finally a "three of a kind" and of the same colour (Völkl Classic 10 Pro 2010).