|12-12-2012, 07:11 PM||#62|
Join Date: Aug 2012
You can say that Djokovic's top level is higher than Nadal's but you can't use that to infer that Nadal won't win any future matches against him, simply because (as we have already seen three times in 2012) not everyone -not even Djokovic - can bring it every match.
|12-12-2012, 10:10 PM||#63|
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bangalore, India
1) Roger Federer winning Wimbledon and getting back number one - truly it was a magic moment
2) Roger Federer goes past 286 weeks, I badly wanted that
3) Roger Federer winning Cincinnati, my fave masters, without losing his serve once
4) Blue clay being introduced and the icing on the cake, Roger Federer won it
5) Four grand slam winners in four majors, very good for Tennis
6) Jercy Janowicz, hope the kid will turn out to be a great prospect
7) David Ferrer won Paris masters, would love to see him lift a major also
8 ) Rafael Nadal winning 7th RG and breaking Borg's record
9) Murray winning US Open, was really happy to see him win after those tears at Wimbledon 2012
Least favorite ones
1) Roger losing in WTF, he could have won it
2) Roger losing to Berdych in US open
3) Roger losing Olympics final match
4) Three indoor tournaments held in succession which made Roger skip Paris masters
There is an artist in Roger Federer who expresses himself best at the Tennis court
Last edited by Feather : 12-12-2012 at 10:17 PM.
|12-19-2012, 06:30 PM||#65|
Join Date: Jun 2012
In no particular order:
-Brian Baker's clay season comeback
-Murray's USO win
-AO Final. I watched all 6 hours and couldn't look away.
-Roddicks final run at USO.
-Isner beating Federer in 5, on clay, in Switzerland, Davis Cup.
|12-23-2012, 09:08 AM||#66|
Join Date: Aug 2011
Federer winning Wimbledon
Federer getting back to Number one
Australian Open - good semi finals and final
Murray winning his first major
Rosol beating Nadal
Good ATP tour finals - with a good final to finish of 2012.
Djokovic losing the French open final
Federer losing the Olympics final