|01-05-2013, 02:51 PM||#1|
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto, ON
2013 WTA Sudden Death League: Australian Open
Welcome to the first edition of the 2013 WTA Sudden Death League season: The Australian Open!
Rules of the game:
1. Every day of the tournament that day's matches will be posted. You pick one player who you think is going to win. It's a knock out-system: if the player you picked wins, you're through to the next round. If he loses, you're out.
2. Till the Round of 16, you have to pick one player per day. In the R16, quarters, semis and finals you pick one player per round.
3. During a tournament, you can pick a player only ONCE. Obviously it's important to make smart choices in order to get far. If you somehow have no players left to pick, you're out as well.
4. You can't pick a player from a match that has started already.
5a. If the player you picked retires during the match, you're out. If he retires before the match, you're allowed to change your pick.
5b. If the opponent of the player you picked retires, it counts like a win. However, you can't pick a player whose opponent had already retired from the tournament.
6. If you want to change you pick, make a new post quoting the old pick. Edited posts containing picks will not be taken into account.
SCORE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT
1 correct pick: 70
2 correct picks: 140
3 correct picks: 210
4 correct picks: 280
5 correct picks: 350
6 correct picks: 420
7 correct picks: 500
8 correct picks: 900
9 correct picks: 1400
TPL H2H: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhUo5RhGX8eddExzTFhtV2ctcnpiY3JieWVzeHdic2c#gid=1
Last edited by JayChu : 01-05-2013 at 04:05 PM.