|Register||FAQ||Members List||Calendar||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|View Poll Results: How many picks should be used for ATP250/500 events?|
|5 picks (6 picks for Queen's): 1 pick per round||17||62.96%|
|7 picks: 1 pick per day, and then 1 pick per round||10||37.04%|
|Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-04-2013, 10:10 AM||#1|
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto, ON
2013 ATP Sudden Death League: Rotterdam
Welcome to the second event of the 2013 ATP Sudden Death League season: Rotterdam
Rules of the game:
1. Everyday the OoP will be posted. You pick one player from the OoP that you think is going to win that day. It is a knockout system: if he wins, you advance to the next day. If he loses, you're eliminated from the game.
2. Up to the Quarter-Finals, you have to pick one player per day based on the daily OoP. From the quarter-finals onward, you make one pick per round.
3. You can pick a player only ONCE. Obviously it's important to make smart choices in order to get far. If you have no picks remaining, you're eliminated from the competition.
4. You can't pick a player from a match that has started already.
5a. If the player you picked retires during the match, you're out. If he forfeits before the match begins, you're allowed to change your pick.
5b. If the opponent of the player you picked retires (or wins by walkover), it counts like a win. However, you won't be able to pick that player for the remainder of the tournament.
6. NEVER edit your pick. If you want to change your pick, please quote your old pick and choose a new player. Edited posts will not be taken into consideration.
SCORE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT
1 correct pick: 45 points
2 correct picks: 90 points
3 correct picks: 180 points
4 correct picks: 300 points
5 correct picks: 500 points
TPL H2H: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhUo5RhGX8eddExzTFhtV2ctcnpiY3JieWVzeHdic2c#gid=1
Last edited by JayChu : 02-09-2013 at 04:05 PM.