|Today, 12:10 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Now it's time for fun. No need to be serious here just be honest with your thinking and predict the unpredictable i.e the future. We know that maybe most of our predictions would be wrong so don't be worried buddie.
1. Fed will win one more Wimbledon and end up being GOAT as he is now.
2. Fed will win more matches than Connors's.
3. Nadal will win one more French Open and end up being the second best player in Open Era.
4. Djokovic will win 5 more slams.
5. Murray will win no more slam at all.
6. Nishikori will win no slam at all. In fact, all his generation will be fu cked.
7. Coric will be an ATG. Great as Lendl at least.
8. Federer will play till 40 years old. Nadal will retire in the next 3 years.
9. Cilic case will be considerd as the most wtf? in tennis history.
Now it's your turn.
|Today, 12:22 AM||#2|
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Canberra, Australia
1. Fed gets no more slams
2. His record is not broken for decades though, at least, and he stays the GOAT
3. Dimitrov gets out of his funk and wins 1-2 GS at least
4. Djokovic never wins RG or Cincy, but gets 2 more AO
5. Murray has in fact applied for permanent Finnish residency
1. Federer wins Wimbledon once more
2. Murray wins AO
3. Nadal wins at least one more slam
4. Nishikori becomes an ATG
|Today, 12:37 AM||#3|
Join Date: Oct 2014
0 more Slam for Roger
1 more for Andy
2 more for Rafa
3 more for Nole
Tennis will fall into chaos for a short period ( 2 - 3 years) - it will be the worst period in tennis history - until young guns like Coric, Thiem, Kokkinakis, Zverev... fully grow up and start to seize the throne.
Nole will collect RG and Cincy at last.