Well deserved for Stan, best match I saw him play along with that AO 13 match with Novak.
As for Nole, I'm not sure if it was fatigue/nerves/bad day, but he was very subpar and defensive today, it was probably his weakest match at this tournament which is a shame as we coulda had another epic 5...
1.  M Cilic (CRO) vs. [Q] A Arnabaldi (ITA) - Cilic in 3
3. J Janowicz (POL) vs.  L Mayer (ARG) - Mayer in 3
4. N Almagro (ESP) vs.  R Nadal (ESP) - Nadal in 4
5.  D Goffin (BEL) vs. S Giraldo (COL) - Goffin in 5
6. J Melzer (AUT) vs. A Kuznetsov (RUS) - Kuznetsov...
RG 2015 - DAY FOUR - WEDNESDAY, MAY 27TH
1. M Klizan (SVK) vs.  G Simon (FRA) - Simon in 4
2.  S Wawrinka (SUI) vs. D Lajovic (SRB) - Stan in 3
3. B Becker (GER) vs.  F Verdasco (ESP) - Verdasco in 3
4. S Stakhovsky (UKR) vs. S Johnson (USA) - Stakhovsky in 4...
1. L Lacko (SVK) vs.  D Ferrer (ESP) - Ferrer in 3
2.  M Cilic (CRO) vs. R Haase (NED) - Haase in 4
3. V Pospisil (CAN) vs. J Sousa (POR) - Sousa in 5
4. J Vesely (CZE) vs.  L Mayer (ARG) - Mayer in 4
5. J Janowicz (POL) vs. [WC] M Hamou (FRA) - Janowicz in 3
1. [Q] Y Nishioka (JPN) vs.  T Berdych (CZE) Berdych in 3
2.  F Fognini (ITA) vs. T Ito (JPN) Fognini in 3
3. S Groth (AUS) vs.  P Cuevas (URU) Cuevas in 3
4. [WC] F Tiafoe (USA) vs. M Klizan (SVK) Klizan in 3
5. T Gabashvili (RUS) vs.  F Lopez (ESP) Lopez in 3
Winner - Djokovic
Runner Up - Federer
1.  R Bautista Agut (ESP) vs. F Mayer (GER) - Bautista-Agut in 4
2. G Soeda (JPN) vs.  P Kohlschreiber (GER) - Kohlschreiber in 3
3. [Q] E Ymer (SWE) vs. L Rosol (CZE) - Rosol in 3
4. D Dzumhur (BIH) vs. M Youzhny (RUS) - Youzhny in 3
5. [Q] A Falla...
Very sad, reminds me of Olympic loss, pretty much straight forward, Novak clueless as usual against Murray, which is more visible on grass as his worst surface.
At least he can compete with Murray on HC but even then it's a coin toss it seems.
But I'm not even talking here about Murray, Novak...
It was very depressing performance from him overall, that serve, those volleys, those drop shots, those smashes, mentally weak.. just sad and depressing, I just wish Delpo won yesterday to save me from this nightmare.