Recent content by TennisProdigy

  1. TennisProdigy

    TennisProdigy has RETURNED!!! (BIG Match vs. UTR 10.5)

    blade v7 stock, I think the swingweight is 328 or something, it feels just right though, no more sluggishness when I’m on the defensive or at the net. sure I got 4 I’m willing to get rid of, I shall not be needing them anymore. Grip size 2, no cracks or anything, some scrapes around the hoop...
  2. TennisProdigy

    TennisProdigy has RETURNED!!! (BIG Match vs. UTR 10.5)

    the stick itself isn’t important. The takeaway is that I’ve been handicapping myself the past 4 years using a racquet that’s too heavy for me. My yonex had A swingweight of 333, and I’m not a particularly big or strong guy. I feel like rock Lee or goku after their training weights have come...
  3. TennisProdigy

    TennisProdigy has RETURNED!!! (BIG Match vs. UTR 10.5)

    Just hit today, and destroyed a USTA rated 4.5 6-2 6-0. I have officially reached new heights.
  4. TennisProdigy

    TennisProdigy has RETURNED!!! (BIG Match vs. UTR 10.5)

    I just bought a new racquet on a whim, gonna get a couple practice sessions in then reach my true ceiling
  5. TennisProdigy

    Remember the date. August 28, 2021. Infiltrating the Island: MaxTennis vs J011yroger

    wtf no video?! I would’ve shown up to record if I knew you guys were gonna be slacking…
  6. TennisProdigy

    TennisProdigy has RETURNED!!! (BIG Match vs. UTR 10.5)

    his whole game is rock solid. And to say he has the edge in regards to serving… is an understatement of the highest degree. Nevertheless, I NEVER walk into a match thinking I’m going to lose. I shall discover the path to victory regardless of how narrow it may be!
  7. TennisProdigy

    TennisProdigy has RETURNED!!! (BIG Match vs. UTR 10.5)

    Finally picked up a racquet again after a VERY long time to play friendly doubles with my friend who lives in my basement, SirShanksALot, and my old high school friend who’s about to move to Germany. We played doubles for 45 min then I hit for 5 min with my buddy. Keep in mind I took him rock...
  8. TennisProdigy

    Remember the date. August 28, 2021. Infiltrating the Island: MaxTennis vs J011yroger

    Swing by Maryland when you guys are done playing up there :cool:
  9. TennisProdigy

    What's Going on with Tennis Content on YouTube?

    More companies are choosing to spend their advertising budget on YouTube and other streaming services rather than overpriced and outdated tv commercials.
  10. TennisProdigy

    What's Going on with Tennis Content on YouTube?

    YouTube is paying more ad money than ever right now than any time in the 6 years I’ve been a full time YouTuber. My subscriber and now friend Brian Jung earned $121,000 in April of this year and $191,000 in May of this year on his crypto/finance channel alone. This does not include his patreon...
  11. TennisProdigy

    What's Going on with Tennis Content on YouTube?

    when advertisers come to me for promotional content, they’ve never asked for unique viewers or subscribed/not subscribed statistics. they always ask for the “big 3” 1. Gender 2. Age 3. Inside the US vs. not in US
  12. TennisProdigy

    What's Going on with Tennis Content on YouTube?

    tbh these are 100/10 quality titles lol… Those are so good I’d pay you for them if I was actually making tennis vids.
  13. TennisProdigy

    What's Going on with Tennis Content on YouTube?

    there is a measure of unique viewers that can be found only if you access your account via YouTube analytics. for me only 27% of my views come from subscribers while the other 73% come from non subscribers. I think this statistic is more telling than unique viewers anyways.
  14. TennisProdigy

    What's Going on with Tennis Content on YouTube?

    These guys are averaging 1 million views a day across their entire channel, I feel like they’re doing pretty well. They just post multiple vids each day so a lot of them don’t get traction.
Top