Had a torrid start and was dead last after sth like first 14 picks. All my surprise packages went down in 5, usually after being just an inch from the.finish line :(. Zverev also refused to lose for much longer than anyone expected (or wanted) ;)
In any case, a great fun game...
117. Andrey Rublev (RUS) vs.  Matteo Berrettini (ITA) - (12-8)
118.  Gael Monfils (FRA) vs. Pablo Andujar (ESP) - (6-16)
119.  Alexander Zverev (GER) vs.  Diego Schwartzman (ARG) - (7-15)
3. Guido Pella (ARG) vs.  David Goffin (BEL) - (11-9)
6. [Q] Tommy Paul (USA) vs. [WC] Brayden Schnur (CAN) - (11-9)
12. Benoit Paire (FRA) vs. Richard Gasquet (FRA) - (8-13)
13. Stan Wawrinka (SUI) vs. Grigor Dimitrov (BUL) - (7-13)
17. Jan-Lennard Struff (GER) vs. [WC] Jo-Wilfried Tsonga...
Heartbreaking loss. Nothing much to add, I didn't feel very confident he could do it before the match but Nole was quite poor. A missed opportunity, and a match only Roger could lose in such a way. The third time.
What can you do, tennis, ha?
Actually, he claimed Nole doesn't have a younger ATG to challenge him, which is 100% correct. Then you started posting names from an era that you don't really know much about as a complete change of subject. I am quite sure both him and me know the answer to my question, which is why I am asking...