Discussion in 'Pro Match Results and Discussion' started by JayChu, Apr 20, 2013.
Day 1: Andujar
2nd Round: Kohlschreiber
BARCELONA OPEN 2013 - DAY TWO ORDER OF PLAY
1. C Berlocq (ARG) vs. D Gimeno-Traver (ESP) - First Round
2. B Tomic (AUS) vs. [Q] K de Schepper (FRA) - First Round
3. E Roger-Vasselin (FRA) vs. [Q] J Hajek (CZE) - First Round
4. T Robredo (ESP) vs. [Q] M Lopez (ESP) - First Round
5. A Falla (COL) vs. B Kavcic (SLO) - First Round
6. [Q] E Gulbis (LAT) vs.  F Verdasco (ESP) - Second Round
7. N Davydenko (RUS) vs.  T Berdych (CZE) - Second Round
8. A Ramos (ESP) vs. [LL] J-F Struff (GER) - First Round
9. A Kuznetsov (RUS) vs.  P Kohlschreiber (GER) - Second Round
10.  K Nishikori (JPN) vs. [Q] G Olaso (ESP) - Second Round
11.  J Chardy (FRA) vs. P Lorenzi (ITA) - Second Round
12. [WC] P Carreno-Busta (ESP) vs.  T Bellucci (BRA) - Second Round
Folks, there are some first and second round matches in tomorrow's order of play.
I have listed what round each match is.
New players must pick a first round match from tomorrow.
R2: Nico por favor
R1 Pick: Bernie Tomic
R2 Pick if I advance: P Kohlschreiber
Day 2: Bellucci
Round 2: Nishikori (assuming Robredo wins)
Round 2: Bellucci
If Ramos wins, R2: Nishikori
round 2 Gulbis
Round 2. Nishikori
Round 2 Belluci
Hopping on the Nishikori Express for Round 2
Round 2: nishikori
Thanfully the Nishikori match did not start....I though I missed this.
Good lord, Kohli almost trolled me. Lucky to escape that one.
Round 2: Nishikori.
R2: Kei will bake Spanish KNish for Olaso!
R2: Tomas Bellucci
BARCELONA 2013 - DAY THREE ORDER OF PLAY
1.  G Dimitrov (BUL) vs. T Robredo (ESP) - Second Round
2.  M Raonic (CAN) vs. E Roger-Vasselin (FRA) - Second Round
3.  M Klizan (SVK) vs. [WC] A Montanes (ESP) - Second Round
4.  D Ferrer (ESP) vs. [Q] D Tursunov (RUS) - Second Round
5. C Berlocq (ARG) vs.  R Nadal (ESP) - Second Round
6. B Tomic (AUS) vs.  J Monaco (ARG) - Second Round
7.  N Almagro (ESP) vs. I Dodig (CRO) - Second Round
8. B Kavcic (SLO) vs.  M Granollers (ESP) - Second Round
9. A Ramos (ESP) vs.  J Janowicz (POL) - Second Round
10.  B Paire (FRA) vs. P Andujar (ESP) - Second Round
If you've already made a second round pick, you can avoid this OOP. If you have not, you must pick from one of these matches
Oh lord- belluci seriously going down. Honestly, if I pick a player then others pick someone else! Im to the ATP SDL what Jay )) is to the WTA SDL!
I never doubted him for a minute.......phew!
I kinda wanna pick Gulbis but with my luck Fernando will finally win a match soooo
You are out of the loop my friend. Gulbis beat Verdasco this morning already.
Ouch lol. But based on my performance this year that comment is valid lol. I think I am allergic to the WTA SDL lol
I thought that Verdasco is going to troll me, phwww.....:twisted:
Round 3: Berdych
Separate names with a comma.