Discussion in 'Pro Match Results and Discussion' started by JayChu, Jan 5, 2013.
Day 1: Hantuchova
Day 1 Zheng
Well at least if Zheng loses I'll have company on the troll wagon hahaha.
Day 1: M Bartoli
Please add me to the list of participants.
Day 1: Kerber
Day 1: Jie Zheng
Jie Zheng. 10s
Day 1: Radwanska
I'm out hahaha oh well
Hey, just a heads up. She is already playing so quick pick someone else. Struggling too!
Day 1: Kerber
Good old WTA. I wish more people played this game since it's so chaotic and it'd be nice to have a winner for one of these things.
uhmm, didn't seem to struggle that much after all, still didn't drop a set yet
She turned it around. Other girl was serving for the first set!
that's exactly why it makes so much fun, like gambling, ATP is too predictable/boring
you know the expression, it's not over until the fat lady sings
you have to give credit to Aga, in addition to being quiet, she is intelligent and mentally tough
Day 2: Pavlyuchenkova
Day 2 : Elena Vesnina
Day 2: Kuznetsova
Too bad that did not happen.
Day 2: Laura Robson
Someone picked Bartoli as their "sudden death" choice to lose in the 1st round. She won over Anabel Medina Garrigues, hence my comment.
Day 2: Petrova
2013 AUSTRALIAN OPEN - ORDER OF PLAY - DAY TWO
1.  C Wozniacki (DEN) vs. S Lisicki (GER)
2. C Suarez Navarro (ESP) vs.  S Errani (ITA)
3. V King (USA) vs.  M Kirilenko (RUS)
4. S Kuznetsova (RUS) vs. L Dominguez Lino (ESP)
5.  N Petrova (RUS) vs. K Date-Krumm (JPN)
6. R Marino (CAN) vs. S Peng (CHN)
7. [WC] C Garcia (FRA) vs. E Vesnina (RUS)
8. S Peer (ISR) vs. A Pandova (RUS)
9.  S-W Hsieh (TPE) vs. L Arruabarrena-Vecino (ESP)
10.  V Azarenka (BLR) vs. M Niculescu (ROU)
11.  S Williams (USA) vs. E Gallovits-Hall (ROU)
12. F Schiavone (ITA) vs.  P Kvitova (CZE)
13. A Beck (GER) vs.  Y Shvedova (KAZ)
14. Y Putintseva (KAZ) vs. C McHale (USA)
15.  V Lepchenko (USA) vs. P Hercog (SLO)
16. M-T Torro-Flor (ESP) vs. B Jovanovski (SRB)
17. S Soler-Espinosa (ESP) vs.  R Vinci (ITA)
18. A Hlavackova (CZE) vs. D Vekic (CRO)
19. M Lucic-Baroni (CRO) vs.  L Safarova (CZE)
20.  S Stephens (USA) vs. S Halep (ROU)
21. M Oudin (USA) vs. L Robson (GBR)
22. A Morita (JPN) vs. A Tatishvili (GEO)
23. [Q] D Gavrilova (RUS) vs. L Davis (USA)
24. M Rybarikova (SVK) vs. G Muguruza (ESP)
25. M Johansson (FRA) vs. [Q] A Amanmuradova (UZB)
26. E Daniilidou (GRE) vs. Ka Pliskova (CZE)
27. K Mladenovic (FRA) vs. T Babos (HUN)
28. J Hampton (USA) vs.  U Radwanska (POL)
29. [Q] G Arn (HUN) vs. J Cepelova (SVK)
30. [Q] L Tsurenko (UKR) vs.  A Pavlyuchenkova (RUS)
31. [Q] L Kumkhum (THA) vs. S Arvidsson (SWE)
32.  Y Wickmayer (BEL) vs. [WC] J Gajdosova (AUS)
Lose? I thought we pick a player who we think will win per day??
Bartoli leaves such a bad taste that I could not imagine anyone seriousy picking her to win anything.
Day 2 Safarova
Day 2 Pick: Svetlana Kuznetsova
Day 2: Vinci
Hantuchova trolling big time
Day 2: Queen Serena
Day 2: Elena Vesnina
Day2: L Robson
Day 2 Arvidsson
Yep. I wish I could have this pick back. Never again.
Day 2: Arvidsson
Day 2: N Petrova
Change to Arvidson
Thai Player beatable.
i think she tastes like honey nut cheerios.
Day 2: S Arvidsson
Day 2: Svetlana Kuznetsova
Day 2: Hsieh
Out on day 1? That's not so bad considering it's the WTA. I mean you make it to the second week of a Slam and that's pretty impressive in the WTA.
Day 2 Pavylechenkova
These two can go either way. Good luck to the man/woman who bets on either...:lol:
Separate names with a comma.