I'm picking Djokovic also. I hope Federer will land in the Nadal part of the draw so that we could get another classic final between these 2. I also hope my boys Shapovalov and FAA will make some noise here.
Draw comes out 3pm PST, or 6pm EST in the US. I think it is 11pm UK time.
Also I guess it will depend on the draw, but I think people are putting way too much emphasis on the Dubai Win. legit up until the semi-final, Fed was extremely up and down. He could very well have a bad match early on and lose. I also am interested to see how the courts play, because apparently they are super gritty but we'll see about that, there is usually a lot of buzz about the courts well before anyone takes to court.
Schedule (View On Official Website)
* Qualifying: 5-6 March at 11am
* Main draw: starts Thursday, 7 March; 7-13 March 11am & 6pm, 14 March at 11am & 5pm, 15 March at 11am & 6:30pm
* Singles semi-finals: Saturday, 16 March at 11am
* Doubles final: Saturday, 16 March, fourth match on centre
* Singles final: Sunday, 17 March, not before 3:30pm (after women's singles final)