Hall of Fame
WOW !! Where did you research all that from @Mainad ? Or did you lift it from somewhere ? ;-)In winning Indian Wells, Norrie has:
1. Won his 2nd and by far the biggest title of his career (won his maiden ATP title in Los Cabos, a 250 event, earlier in the season) in his 6th ATP final of the year.
2. Become the 1st British player to win the title in Indian Wells (Rusedski was a losing finalist in 1998, Henman in 2002 & 2004, Murray in 2009).
3. Become the 20th active player to have won at least 1 title at Masters 1000 level.
4. Become the 1st player ranked outside the top #25 to win Indian wells since Ljubicic in 2010.
5. Become the 3rd player to win his maiden Masters 1000 title this season (after Hurkacz in Miami and Tsitsipas in Monte Carlo).
6. Become the 4th British player to win a title at Masters 1000 level (after Rusedski, Henman and Murray) and 2nd active player to do so.
7. Become the #1 ranked British male player for the first time in his career (finally achieving the ranking to match his results).