- Slice ****s up even ATP pros. Slice can induce UE at every level, including the very top. Very hard to attack a slice even for ATP. (See video proof)
- They explosively recover immediately after hitting the ball. It's like they are running back to center before the stroke is even finished.
- They swing slower when ball is out of strike zone. They can do a 50% swing that is not slice, but top. They are great at modulating. (form of pusher compared to 3.5 maniac at 100%
- ATP pros make tons and tons of errors. They constantly make errors. They hit tons of balls into the net. And tons wide. And tons long. Points rarely last over 4 shots. They immediately ask for towel after UE. Immediate reset. Usually.
- Some 3.5's hit harder than ATP pros on certain shot. These guys don't hit nearly as hard as everyone pretends. Noah Rubin can crush the ball.