A Tennis Wall Socket/Panel

Discussion in 'Odds & Ends' started by tennisboy87, Apr 30, 2004.

  1. tennisboy87

    tennisboy87 Guest

    Hello everybody. My dad was asking me an unusual question that I thought you guys could maybe help me answer. My dad is changing the wall socket (or maybe it's called panel, I'm not sure, it's the covering or panel that you put on top of a switch) on a room downstairs, and he thought it would be cool to maybe get a tennis one. Anyone know if you can find one or not? It would be for one of those digital ones (not a switch you hit up or down, but it has buttons that you push). I know this is kind of hard to understand, but I don't know what the actual terms are for these kinds of things. Anyways, any help would be much appreciated.
  2. Deuce

    Deuce Banned

    Feb 13, 2004
    A not so parallel universe...
    This should have been the prototype sample post to show what the 'Odds & Ends' section is for.

    It's perfect.
  3. ProStaffTour90

    ProStaffTour90 Rookie

    Apr 19, 2004
    It would have been better with no connection to tennis at all, i thought he was just going to ask us how to rewire it or something!

Share This Page