Cause of Roddick's bad results

Batoussai

Rookie
The news is out. Roddick and Sharapova are a couple. They've been so for over a year but have kept it secret because of Sharapova's young age. I would love to give you guys a link with the article but I'm afraid it's only for the dutch-speaking amongst us...

Maybe Roddick's bad results are due to relationship issues?

By the way, I thought he was still with that Mandy Moore chick? But hey, I'm not American so how would I know...

Greetz

Batoussai
 

ShimSham

New User
Batoussai said:
Maybe Roddick's bad results are due to relationship issues?

By the way, I thought he was still with that Mandy Moore chick? But hey, I'm not American so how would I know...

Andy dumped Mandy Moore around March 2004. I thought he was dating some girl who lived in his home town. :confused:
 

johnkidd

Semi-Pro
ShimSham said:
Andy dumped Mandy Moore around March 2004. I thought he was dating some girl who lived in his home town. :confused:
He was dating some girl who was supposedly a model, although her claim to fame was dating Ty Trynon the golfer who never amounted to anything.

His best results were with Mandy Moore, and IMO she blows MaSha out of the water.
 

helloworld

Hall of Fame
Mandy moore is a nice girl who you wanna marry with, but not hang around with as girlfriend. Roddick was certainly not thinking about marrying back then, so he dumped her. Also they were both busy back then too, so they can't really get to see each other very often and it must have annoyed Roddick. Mandy's mom is a CRAZY tennis fans so there is no way Mandy would have dumped a back-then-world No.1 tennis player.
 

lorenza

Semi-Pro
i wish he would have stayed with mandy but i can see why they had to break up because they really were both extremely busy at the time. i definitely dont think andy and maria are a good match but we'll see...
 

punch

Semi-Pro
This is actual official news that he and Sharapova are together then?
Can anyone confirm?
 

tuk

Rookie
Rodick's bad results are the result of him being a mediocre tennis player.....
But if he is with Sharapova aparently a very good "player" (if you know what i mean)....:cool:
 
Man I can't believe that, he get PlayBoy invites ect ect and those are the two women he picks:confused:

No butt, no boobs, ones a moron ones a diva, both are sticks:rolleyes:

I would rather take Roger's girl, I hate sticks with no curves and I hate bimbos and women that thing they are goddesses:mrgreen:
 

Fee

Legend
Andy did not dump Mandy and he is not dating Sharapova. Stop believing everything you read in Us Weekly.
 

pound cat

G.O.A.T.
Batoussai said:
The news is out. Roddick and Sharapova are a couple. They've been so for over a year but have kept it secret because of Sharapova's young age. I would love to give you guys a link with the article but I'm afraid it's only for the dutch-speaking amongst us...

Maybe Roddick's bad results are due to relationship issues?

By the way, I thought he was still with that Mandy Moore chick? But hey, I'm not American so how would I know...

Greetz

Batoussai
Post the link please...there are Dutch speakers here who can see if it's from a reliable source..or some tabloid.
 

helloworld

Hall of Fame
FalconX said:
I know, everybody knows Mandy dumped Andy and became M. She thought with one M she could make half as much money Eminem. Blonde genes.
:confused: Dude, are you drunk ?? I have no idea what you're talking about man. Can you translate it into proper english or something ??
 
Top