converting Baiardo from European power to US power

I have a Wilson Baiardo from Europe. What do I need to do to use it in the US? I know it needs a new plug. I am assuming it is set for 220 and needs to be set for 110. How do I do this? Any help guys?


Talk Tennis Guru
Have you checked the manual? Things like that are usually in the manual. My motto is,when all else fails read the instructions.


Hall of Fame
Problem solved. Talked to Hannah at Wilson, she is sending me the US power supply.
I'd be very surprised if there is such a thing as a US Power Supply. Most power supplies these days are PFC front end with switching regulators with IEC appliance coupler inputs.... Nerdspeak for auto-sensing universal input.

The only way that there is a US power supply is if they are using AC synchronous motors for pulling tension. Which would really worry me because the controls are somewhat sloppy when compared to DC motors.

I suspect the "US Power Supply" is nothing more than a power cord.
you guys are correct in that all that is needed is to exchange the power cord. Wilson does not have a cord by itself, so she is sending the whole power supply.