Cushion Pro gave me TE, what grip should I replace it with?

Discussion in 'Other Equipment' started by S H O W S T O P P E R !, Sep 21, 2008.

  1. S H O W S T O P P E R !

    S H O W S T O P P E R ! Hall of Fame

    Aug 17, 2008
    In your thredz, stealin ur bukkits
    So I had to replace my grip (when your grip goes from white to a pure gray, it's time to replace.) I got the Wilson Cushion Pro and replaced the original grip. But after 2 days of hitting, my elbow started to hurt. So the Pro gave me TE because the white adhesive strip made the grip almost a size larger. I need a new grip to replace the Cushion, preferably the wraparound kind and I need it to be super-thin so I can custom-wrap it. I'm thinking Tournagrip, how about you guys?
  2. game set match 46 TIMES!!

    game set match 46 TIMES!! Hall of Fame

    Sep 18, 2008
    Reporting the score as two bagels!!
    babolat vs orig is thin and is a great soft grip get blue thouh it last's way longer
  3. binomialtheory

    binomialtheory Rookie

    Sep 2, 2007
    You can stretch out the grip while you're wrapping it, so that it thins out quite a bit. I've never used Pro Cushion before, but it must be pretty big. I'd say try Tourna Grip, although it is a big harsh.

Share This Page