If we're entering the moral realm, we all know who the unquestioned winner is. Bull tied up the moral title long ago. Think about all the ways in which he's already been cheated:He is the moral heavyweight champion for probably being the big resistance to the heavyweight champion's quest to defend the honor of Wimbledon by winning it for a fifth time.
- seeded #3 unfairly.
- given thoughest draw of all time unfairly.
- made to play on lightning quick courts.
- subject to near criminal conspiracy to pretend that the courts are slow.
- may have to play under the roof.
- scheduled on court 1 twice, including in very tricky match against big serving Querrey, which should clearly have been at least on Center, if not on Chatrier.
- old, rusty, injured Bull who plays tennis. If Federer can't beat 33-year-old Bull in conditions that massively favor Federer, there really is no hope for him.