He is the moral heavyweight champion for probably being the big resistance to the heavyweight champion's quest to defend the honor of Wimbledon by winning it for a fifth time.
- seeded #3 unfairly.
- given thoughest draw of all time unfairly.
- made to play on lightning quick courts.
- subject to near criminal conspiracy to pretend that the courts are slow.
- may have to play under the roof.
- scheduled on court 1 twice, including in very tricky match against big serving Querrey, which should clearly have been at least on Center, if not on Chatrier.
- old, rusty, injured Bull who plays tennis. If Federer can't beat 33-year-old Bull in conditions that massively favor Federer, there really is no hope for him.