The Wise 2086 just arrived yesterday and I got to do my first frame with it today. In just a few minutes, it was installed on my Alpha Apex and ready to go to work (the only part that took any effort at all was removing the Apex's tension head, although that was pretty straightforward). I had one hiccup on my first pull, but that was due to my own stupidity - I guess I didn't have the 2086 secured tightly enough to the Apex's tension bar, and the unit's entire housing began to slowly creep its way toward the racquet as it tried to pull tension on the first string. I tightened the connector with more force and all was well. The 2086 was a pleasure to use. It did everything exactly as advertised in the Wise video and wasn't nearly as loud as I thought it was going to be. The gripper has been redesigned so that it now uses roller bearings rather than ball bearings, and there is no longer an adjustment screw protruding from the rear (this was said to be yet another place around which string could get tangled). Instead, a small setscrew is now recessed into the back of the gripper housing that can be adjusted using a supplied allen key (my machine actually came with two keys). I haven't tried the prestretch or pulling speed options so I can't comment on their operation. But I am happy with what I've seen thus far and agree with others on this board that the Wise head is a no-brainer upgrade for anyone with a crank machine looking to go electric. I'll post back as I get more hands-on experience with it.