So, on one of my racquets I noticed the buttcap was starting to come off the end of the racquet. "Hmmm" says I. I took a look and the foam used to make the pallet had sheared completely around the handle, a clean break if you will, halfway into the buttcap and the staples were working loose. Here's what it looked like.... To fix it I applied some Seal All which can be used as a contact cement and then I stapled the inner most edge of the buttcap back into the handle (basically in on the handle more). I figured the staples would hopefully keep the buttcap from moving off the handle enough that the glue bond wouldn't break. Basically I don't know if the glue would hold up for long so the staples are, hopefully, insurance. So I'm curious if anybody else has run into this problem and what you did if you found a permanent fix. Like I said before, I hope the glue itself will be a permanent fix with the staples hopefully preventing any stress on the glued join, thereby resulting in a permanent fix. Hopefully. The racquet is a Dunlop M-Fil 200 and the hard foam pallet looks like it's molded and shaped permanently to the racquet so I don't think there's a way to just put on a new pallet. I know some racquets like Head you can get the pallet off but I don't think you can with my Dunlop racquets - not without seriously ruining it anyway.