Played 4 sets today with my Radical Pro demo - strung with Head Lynx Tour. I am currently hitting with the Ezone 98 Tour and a Ultra Pro 16x19 with mods but have hit with Radicals in the past. The specs of this frame are in my wheelhouse, and it came in at 332 grams strung without overgrip. Some intial thoughts:
- Sweet spot felt small and racquet felt stiffer than what I like. Power level was lower than the Ezone and on par with my Ultra Pro or my old IG Radical Pro. Control was good.
- Grip was relatively long - perfect for my 2HBH.
- Trajectory on groundstrokes was a bit lower than normal for a 16x19 but after an adjustment period, I was getting good spin and depth.
- Never got comfortable on volleys. I think the combination of a stiffer racquet with stiffer strings than what I usually use really reduced the feel and touch.
- Serves - decent, good kickers.