Marius Hancu became a Legend !!!

Aykhan Mammadov

Hall of Fame
Just have noticed. I thought after "Hall of Fame" there is nothing else. Congratulations. It is really pleasure to see that "Hall of Fames" are different and still can grow up.

Congratulations. Don't be offended - but 1 question. How much do you write, Marius. Aren't you tired?
 

BreakPoint

Bionic Poster
Yours!05 said:
Since it's Marius, it is.:) Next cab off the rank Breakpoint?
I'll get there eventually, thank you very much. Hey, I know I've always been a legend in my own mind, oh I mean, in my own time. Oops...Freudian slip, I'm afraid. ;)

The real question is, what's above "Legend" and how many posts do you need to get there? :confused: Hmmmm.......
 

Yours!05

Professional
pound cat

pound cat said:
Marius is right up there with Margaret Atwood, eh.
You might have to explain pound cat - has he joined a pantheon of Canadian National Treasures?
(And while you're there, why do some Canadians write "aye" and others "eh"? Shouldn't this national characteristic be standardized?);)
 

callitout

Professional
I was thinking Marius is the Joyce Carol Oates of this board; or perhaps like Dickens' he's paid by the page.
 

ctbmar

Semi-Pro
To hit "Legend", you must post 5000 threads???
Marius posts 15.79 threads a day...that's a lot, which means he is online everyday or he will post twice as much when he misses a day...
 

Matthew

Professional
ctbmar said:
To hit "Legend", you must post 5000 threads???
Marius posts 15.79 threads a day...that's a lot, which means he is online everyday or he will post twice as much when he misses a day...
You gotta be committed. Its almost as hard as winning the 4 slams in a calendar year.
 

Aykhan Mammadov

Hall of Fame
Even if there is nothing above "Legend" at the moment I think TW will invent some new title when one of contenders is approaching 10,000 barrier.

I suggest the word " FEDERER" after " Legend".
 

Yours!05

Professional
Aykhan Mammadov said:
Even if there is nothing above "Legend" at the moment I think TW will invent some new title when one of contenders is approaching 10,000 barrier.
I suggest the word " FEDERER" after " Legend".
Another Bullseye from Aykhan. Sometimes I wonder about him...
 

pound cat

G.O.A.T.
Yours!05 said:
You might have to explain pound cat - has he joined a pantheon of Canadian National Treasures?
(And while you're there, why do some Canadians write "aye" and others "eh"? Shouldn't this national characteristic be standardized"

Yours!05, I have, never, ever seen any true Canadian write "eh" as "aye"!!! Even the Queen has "eh" in her mind when she uses it, as in "Time for a drop of sherry, eh"
 

Yours!05

Professional
pound cat said:
Yours!05 said:
You might have to explain pound cat - has he joined a pantheon of Canadian National Treasures?
(And while you're there, why do some Canadians write "aye" and others "eh"? Shouldn't this national characteristic be standardized"

Yours!05, I have, never, ever seen any true Canadian write "eh" as "aye"!!! Even the Queen has "eh" in her mind when she uses it, as in "Time for a drop of sherry, eh"
No doubt pound cat! Thanks for clearing that up. I'd noticed some posters using "aye", betraying Scottish origins perhaps?
 

Docalex007

Hall of Fame
Aykhan Mammadov said:
Even if there is nothing above "Legend" at the moment I think TW will invent some new title when one of contenders is approaching 10,000 barrier.

I suggest the word " FEDERER" after " Legend".

I gotta a good kick outta this one....thanks. Or did I just want to submit a useless post to increase my overall post number??? ;) ...... damn i'm greedy.
 

cadfael_tex

Professional
Quantity over substance. At least if you don't have anything to say. ;)

But seriously. Marius has been very helpful as I've tried to get myself back playing!
 
Top