Well he got it early so he dropped it off around 7:30. Of course I couldn't wait so... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MvVSvtUnKFwXw_t6wi82EzMQpuPqI2JuQg https://drive.google.com/open?id=12J3bC3qoHp3zqUX0MQaOcTCmDMPyssmo4w Hopefully you can see those two pics. First one is mains done, 2nd is half way through crosses. Initial thoughts: Make sure turn table is tight. I thought it was but it came loose so had to give it some extra oomph. Mounting the racquet was a bit cumbersome. The screws are underneath so you're blind and it's allen head wrenches so there's some searching going on. I had to re-tighten and adjust the racquet multiple times to get it good and snug. There were gaps on the side mounts that were difficult to get rid of. Initially the tensioner wouldn't release. It finally did and continued to work after that first hiccup so I don't know if was me or what. Looping the string on the tensioner was a bit awkward at first but I got use to it pretty fast. Once that was all done, moving on and doing the mains was no problem. So on with the biggie... First, there is a whole in the turntable so with some effort it's possible to finger weave almost the entire middle of the racquet. I did a couple but went back to the weave tool just to see if I could get the hang of it. I gave up on using it for 3 strings and stuck to 2. After an over hold the string, stick the weave tool in, push through the under and over, remove tool and move to next, push through under and over, repeat. Still, I missed a lot of weaves. Next racquet I'll slow down a bit. The novelty of course is the clamp system. First time through was a mixed bag for me. It's early doors still but I found it a struggle in the beginning. The clamps themselves are finicky. However once you get the hang of them and how you have to have the legs closed to insert them into the pegs then it's pretty easy. Anyway, 1 down, 3 to go. I'll probably wait until I'm done with the last 3 so I have some good time on it before I post again.