Don't be a chicken.... what do you expect to happen? Poll closes in 5 days.
No bc that was only half the reason, he openly said the tournaments are too close together for his liking and he's not young enough anymore to feel it was worth it.Do you find it odd that Nadal opted out of the United States Open due to the pandemic, given that the pandemic situation in France is arguably worse?
Cool.No bc that was only half the reason, he openly said the tournaments are too close together for his liking and he's not young enough anymore to feel it was worth it.
Im so over the Coronavirus being a "thing" lol. I know it's a touchy subject, but stopping any event would be silly at this point.Cool.
It does seem like France has control of it. So makes sense that he's playing RG.
Rafa is unlikely to win FO and here is whyWow a lot of people thinking he will lose! (not saying you're wrong) just surprised!
Rafa is unlikely to win FO and here is why
1) not close to match fit
2) physically lacks endurance of old
3) movement is that of a middle aged player. He now actually is slightly slower than Roger around the court who is 39
4) he is mentally nowhere near the player of old. He will get tight and nervous from QF onwards.
5) his FH is a shot of yesteryear. Used to be one of biggest on tour now is not top 5 speed wise perhaps not even top 10. Many players have much bigger FHs.
6) his serve is poor. Low percentage now he goes for bigger 1st serves but also too predictable.
Time moves on. Nadal has finally succumbed to the passage of time. Yes it was one match but Nadal of old even at 50 per cent would not get beat on clay by a guy with an average serve who is 5ft 7. If Rome has not been a wake up call for Rafa fans nothing will be. As for him being rusty, that is on him so not an excuse.
Poor Thiem. He makes sure he determines who does not win but unfortunately that doesn't make him favorite.
Very draw/weather dependant. If on his days it is sunny yes, if he gets cold night draws then no. This one is very tough to call, the toughest one of all possible GS this year, as he is so dominant in his element there.Don't be a chicken.... what do you expect to happen? Poll closes in 5 days.