- That was some bad volleying and weak overheads by papa, but somehow pulled it through.
- You need to watch your footfaulting @BallBag
, your stepping over the line clearly alot of times giving urself an advantage, its not hard to be aware of that. Good dropshot to finish the game alltho it was not well disguised, interesting how papa didn't pick it up earlier.
- 2:04, 2:26 looked in, overall very bad net play and net covering by papa cost him the game.
- Good game by ballbag, 4:18 shot was beautiful.
- Horrendous game from papa, gifted it away to the opponent who didn't have to do anything to win it.
- After the horrendous game, the start of this game was amazing from papa, some very good shotmaking 5:35 was nice, but after he got up 40:15 he became too passive probably trying to just get the ball in and his lack of boldness cost him the game.
- 7:01 how did he miss that? That was a won point. ballbag completely checkmated. But good game overall from papa.
- Bad finishing from ballbag after he already build up the points so well, some failed execution, but extremely good baseline play, some nice consistent heavy spin strokes, good game overall.
Pretty good easy set win for BallBag in Set1, very inconsistent strokes from Papa, at this point it seems like BallBag is the better player, Papa getting overwhelmed by the pace and spin of shots and making a ton of errors, bad decisionmaking and bad net play and net covering. Not looking good for Papa at this point unless he somehow gets used to the spin and pace of the strokes and/or find better strategy and tactics to make it harder for Ballbag to win points.
- Papa continuing with his ignorant and failed strategy of rushing the net after every serve even if its not well struck and completely in the strikezone of ballbag, at this point this has become so obvious that papa should have picked upon it and stay back on the baseline when the serve is hit directly in ballbag's strikezone even if ballbag has the advanatage from baseline, since he is pretty much losing every single point in this pattern of his.
- Horrible service game from ballbag, and probably the shot of the game at 10:52, even if the risk of the shot was extremely high and the ball would go wide or into the net 9 times out of 10, but somehow the flat absolute slap with full force went in and it was a good decision to risk it at 0:40 alltho I would have probably opted for at least slightly more margin lol, but turned out amazing
- Almost repeat from game 1, Papa continuing with his ignorant play and getting punished on several ocassions, but coming up with some extremely tough volleys that somehow went in and pulling through, but he is making his life very difficult for himself, he would have lost most games like this if not for some miracilous volleys in this particular game.
- Papa starting to play more aggressive and less passive, punishing ballbag a few times, but his strokes are just too flat and have little margin for error, when it goes in its good but its not consistent enough to rely on.
- First 3 points directly into ballbag's strikezone again and ignorantly rushing the net, lucky he was not down 0:40 since the 3rd shot was a pretty bad miss from ballbag who was moving sideways as he was hitting since he didnt step a bit left till the last second, 4th point he finally stayed back and won the point, 5th he did the same and unlucky the shot was a bit wide he would have won it probably on the spot or followed in up by going to the net and finishing the easy defensive shot. 6th shot was a great shot by ballbag, papa too slow to get to it simple as that.
- Easy hold for ballbag, nothing special
- Same old same old, papa losing every point almost when he rushes into the net after serving directly into ballbag's strikezone, and having a decent chance to win points where he opts to stay back at the baseline
- How ironic that the last game of the match sums up the whole match so well, Papa winning many points after he stays on baseline and share baseline exchanges with ballbag, despite ballbag having the advantage serving... yet when Papa was
serving and had the advantage he opted to rush the net after serving weak serves directly into ballbag's strikezone and losing like 8 out of 10 points like that on average bar some extremely tough miracilous volleys
Overall a very ignorant match by papa, strategically and tacticaly completely inept from start to finish and uncapable of seeing the errors of his ways and changing things up.
Ballbag just played his game and won easy two sets 6:2 6:2.
Papa was overwhelmed by a better opponent, but he could have done MUCH better than he did with very poor tactics and decision making.