Volkl C10 - close to the 6.1 in spec with a plusher feel. It's been in production forever...likely to stay that way.
there are several v1 and 10 series rackets do you have a specific one in mind?My suggestions and some are repeats of others above:
1. Wilson Pro Staff - I suggest getting the lighter one and leading it up a bit but you might prefer the heavier RF model. This will be similar to your 6.1 with a slightly larger head and 16x19 pattern.
2. Wilson Ultra Tour - 18x20 pattern and gets good feedback but I've never tried this model.
3. Volkl V1 Pro - I played an older 6.1 model and played the v1 pro. I leaded the v1 pro to 6HL with sw around 335+ and I found them very similar. you'll have to lead up the v1 pro though
4. Volkl 10 series and lead up the SW a bit.
5. yonnex vcore line - I've demo-ed the 100 a couple of times. it is a good frame but again might need a little lead
6. Wilson clash tour - I have 2 of these now. I added 2.5g total at 3 and 9 o'clock and an overgrip and am good to go. these have a bit of the old school feel (flex) with some of the modern attributes such as 100" head, 16x19 pattern. They are more flexible than most modern rackets.
I played with the Blade SW104 and love it but then played with the Clash and now have two...anyone played with the new wilson clash rackets?