tennis elbow?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by xbert, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. xbert

    xbert New User

    Feb 22, 2004
    i get this pain in my elbow. its between the outside and the inside part of the elbow so when i lay my hand (palm faceing up) its right in the middle of the wrinkles of the elbow. is this tennis elbow? i heard tennis elbow is on the outside and golfers eblow is on the inside but mine is in between them... should i just treat it as tennis elbow?
  2. saeta119

    saeta119 New User

    Mar 1, 2004
    check with a doctor, if you don't it's just gonna get worse, I lost a whole tennis season for not treating it :-\
  3. polakosaur

    polakosaur Rookie

    Feb 19, 2004
    its most likely tennis elbow, stay off of the court for a few weeks consult a doctor or athletic trainer on how about to go treating it my suggestions are

    -stretching for the forearms
    -lifting for the upper body and forearms
    - trying the best you can to hit deadcenter on the racquet

    i have a cream for tennis elbow i will post a review up in the following weeks

Share This Page