The new Babolat Pure Aero is here!
In this episode, Olivier Carlier (Babolat Global Marketing Manager - Expert Racquets), joins us to talk all about the evolution of the iconic AERO line of Babolat racquets and how this new one came to be! What has changed, who should be using it and so much more!
In this episode:
- Pure Aero: an evolution of the AERO – from the APD to present day Pure Aero; what have been the key moments and most popular versions of the racquet?
- What makes the AERO such an iconic racquet – can't just be Rafa?! Or can it?!
- NextGen players using the Pure Aero: FAA, Carlos, Leylah, Danielle, Jen Brady, etc.
- How Babolat updates a franchise of racquets: from previous generation to new racquet: how they decide what to change & how they navigate between too much or too little change to make it enough of an “update”
- What changes have been made with the new Pure Aero line: 100, 98, Lite and Team
- How important is the RA to the Pure Aero's playability and identity
- Why the different string spacing for the heavy vs. light models
- Who is the Pure Aero player?
- Explain the flax fibers technology in the new Pure Aero
- Best string set ups for the new Pure Aeros