That's pretty decent, the questions are pretty eclectic. I'll give you 6&7 in a spoiler and wait for others to respond for the rest.1. Like 6-1
2. Fedr never won Rome and Montecarlo, though he lost many finals of them. Nadal never won Miami, and Paris?
3. I only remember Hrbaty if I am right
4. I only remember Nadal
5. David Foster Wallace
6. Don't know. Would like to know.
7. Same as above
8. Didn't know Peter or Pete wasn't Sampras first name
9. The logical answer would be Canada, the country everybody knows he represents. I assume tricky question here. So my guess is Russia, or Spain.
10. Daniil Medvedev? This question makes me think about the way Russian players disappeared from top ATP rankings as of late.
My score is not very good here. The questions are rather difficult (at least for me).
EDIT: your score is 3.33
Michael Joyce, in Montreal. IMO it's an even better essay than the other one. Joyce coached Sharapova.