Discussion in 'General Pro Player Discussion' started by YodaKnowsBest, Apr 21, 2011.
Some funny **** I wanted to share with you guys.
LOL, funny stuff.
Tipsarevic Troicki, Soares and Stahovsky are doing the imitation. Tipsarevic is Novak and the rest are his team
LOL, can you identify who the others are doing. Who is Troicki imitating ?
lol, the opening is priceless.
Classic, Tipsy is great
Locker room is fun with those guys. No doubt.
Djorde as president lol!
Who/what were they talking about at the end of the video?
Troicki was Miljan Amanovic, Nole's physio ( he actually does that thing with the water bottles a lot) and Miljan is pretty built up (see below) so Troicki was actually wearing shoulder pads lol. Soares was Vajda and Stakovsky was his fitness trainer Gebhard Gritsch( who is bald hence the skin cap lol)
Miljan at the edge of the photo, Gritsch in the middle
And I'll presume everyone knows what Vajda looks like
I couldn't hear a lot of the words. It would be great if there was a transcript. Djoker seemed to have a good sense of humor about it all.
Thanks for pointing out who's who. I was kinda lost.
Barack who ?
ok ok ... but i don't have all day.
Yes, a transcript would be great. I thought it was "Georgia", but someone pointed out it was "djordje".
Also, why is he talking with De Niro? I suppose he means the actor/director, Robert De Niro -- is De Niro a fan of his, or what's the connection or joke?
Yes De Niro is a friend and fan of Djokovic. He was in his box couple of times (USO final 2007 for example).
Courtesy of flamyshine
Note: The sign '#' means that I couldn't really catch that part.
- Janko: (Speaking on the phone) Yeah, I saw your last movie. It was unbelievable. I was seeing it with my girlfriend. We were really, really loud. Yeah, yeah. How is… How is Mrs. De Niro doing? Yeah. True, true. Yeah. This season, yeah, you know... Just one second. (Away from the phone) Are you ****ing kidding me? Don't you see I'm on the phone? (Back on the phone) Yeah. Sorry about that. My trainer's asking me if I want to stretch. True. You ask about this season? I guess it was okay, no? It started okay, you know, and when it goes bad, I just try to look forward, and just forget about the bad times that we had this year. Professionalism. True. But anyway, send my regards to Mrs. De Niro and I'll catch up with you in New York. Okay. Bye. Take care.
- Sergei: How is Mrs. De Niro doing?
- Janko: Come again?
- Sergei: How is Mrs. De Niro doing?
- Janko: She's Mrs. ****ing De Niro. How do you think she's doing? She's doing great, of course. (Orders to his team) Sit.
- Viktor: Nole, you should do a little bit of stretching.
- Janko: Neh. I need to talk to you guys about this season. # match to be with the maximum points. But what do I see? I start losing sets everywhere I go. Every tournament, somehow I manage to lose a set. It's driving me crazy. I cannot sleep at night. It's like I'm cursed. Every tournament, somehow it has to happen that I lose a set. I think the tour will start to call me like 'the set guy'. And the worst thing is, you know what's the worst thing? That I only won singles. I spoke to… I spoke to my father the other day, who is a very relaxed guy as everybody knows. He thinks… he thinks I'm crazy. Oh screw that. By the way, I spoke to the guys... You're driving me crazy, guys. I can give a few games to the guys I like on tour. Even to the Serbs; Viktor and Janko. Whatever. But sets? Come on, guys. Yeah, we're not talking about Serbia now. I got a phone call the other day. The country's a little bad; they're not in a good shape. So they want me to take over.
- Viktor: What do you mean? What do you mean 'take over'?
- Janko: What the **** do you mean what do I mean? To be president, of course. The country needs me. I'm a national treasure for crying out loud. So I was thinking, until you guys get your **** together, that maybe my youngest brother Djordje can do it. He's only 13, 14, but it stays in the family. That's what's important. This, first of all, I want this set issue resolved immediately; next week. What's next week?
- Bruno: Madrid.
- Janko: Okay. I'm so stressed out that I don't know how many... which tournament is next week. This year, only this year, I lost… (counts with his fingers) four sets.
- Bruno: Actually it's five.
- Janko: Five sets??? Unbelievable. So what was I saying earlier? It's only this year. I want the set issue resolved immediately, and next season… yeah, next season, five shots, that's it. If I don't win a point in five shots, I just stop the ball. And then you know what? You'll feel stupid. You, not me. Not me on the court. People will say, "Look at this team. They cannot make Nole win." (Phone starts to ring) It's driving me crazy, guys. Everything. The presidency and everything. (Answers the phone) Yeah. Speaking. Barack who? Obama? Yeah, Okay, just talk fast please. I don't have all day. (Talks to his team) Guys. (Exits)
- Bruno: What do we do now? What do we do? I don't know what to do. Go to the gym and #?
- Viktor: Let Nole decide.
- Janko: #. We actually even # secretly. So he had no idea that we were going to do it until the very last second.
- Nole: Oh my god. Marian, GG, are you here? Oh my god. Am I really like this? (To the guys) Thank you. Bravo, bravo. For the guys. Jenny, we, we… I can’t # talent.
- Lucky girl: Yeah, Janko is great, really.
- Nole: Unbelievable tonight.
- Lucky girl: The best performance. Sorry that I had to make fun of you. But I couldn't tell you what's really # to keep the secret.
- Nole: It was a pleasure watching.
- Lucky girl: I have to tell you that Novak thought we were doing something with Rafa Nadal. And so he felt that # imitation, but I think Rafa had a lot of imitations in the last year, so for once, we were making fun of you.
- Nole: Big time.
- Lucky girl: Big time.
Thanks a lot. Great job by whoever wrote the script.
I mean the part starting around 7:50, they talk about some tennis player who did something and it become a popular video on the internet, but the video ends right before they are going to show it.
The sniffing and the stretching were spot on Djoker mannerisms. That was frickin hilarious.
Didn't know Janko was this funny
Yup, I am also wondering who is the next person they are talking about.
Clues about followup video:
A tennis player the spanish hostess knows nothing about...
so unless she's unfamiliar with tennis he is probably outside the top 30.
She says she's been told he's a quite quite... [struggles to proper words].... difficult guy. Novak quickly followds up by says "disturbing". [might be partially tongue in cheek though they don't smile or laugh]
Novak then says: "I uh do know him" [the way he says it makes me think probably not high ranked given that he has to confirm he knows him]
-He is very recognized for his behavior on the court
-loves talking to the referees and everybody
-Did something very strange in Chechen in a tournament in Polonia (more evidence he's possibly outside the top 100, he's low ranked because he's participating in a Chechen tournament i've never heard of)
- the video was very popular after that and most of the players have seen it
edit: unless i'm spelling and hearing it wrong it seem there is no place called Polonia in Chechen. Wikipedia brings up a TV network called Polonia
They're talking about Daniel Köllerer.
Haha all that work for nothing
Ok cool, thanks It would probably be this video then? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqrCuIB76gs
If you watch the video closely he may actually have been lightly grazed or nicked by the tennis racquet. So 99% faked, instead of 100% faked.
As soon as I read this part, Daniel was the one who flashed upon my mind. :lol:
Probably that's why Caro, who attended the show, tweeted this video a few days ago.
the serbian players are all really funny guys. their families and entourages are idiots but the players are really cool.
All Serb players families are idiots? Big statement.
no of course not. but they have a history of being overly fanatic. of course not every family, but there have been a lot of incidents (djokovic, tomic, dokic...).
Idiot was maybe the wrong word. I guess they are nice people but if it comes to tennis they are just extremely fanatic. fans are often similar.
It's highly unfair to compare Dokic's dad to any one of the others. He is a nutter who made her life a misery. All the others are in very good relations with the parent in question.Djokovic's family is pretty tight-knit, he's very close to his brothers and parents and if the way they over actively support annoys you, well personalities are different but they're hardly nutters committing crimes.
Tomic is Croat.
In the video, you can clearly see the racquet hitting his leg. It did not just graze his leg, it looked like it hit above his knee quite hard. Keep replaying that part and youll see.
How can you not love the Serbs and Djokovic. He's the best.
Isn't Koellerer supposedly one of the most hated players on tour?
No, not at all, everyone loves him
federer doesn't think so
I agree that you can't compare them though. the djokovics seem to be decent people. but some opponents don't like how they act in the stands.
That's ridiculous! Anyone know exactly what kind of things he has done? If he has just insulted someone, why do they react in that kind of way. I don't understand as trash talking is a part of every sport, why would someone react in such a way.
I don't understand why certain people are looking at Djokovic's family in the stands in first place. Shouldn't they be concentrating on the match? Also, the only thing I can find that Nole's family has done, is the comments made by his mother. I don't understand why people still cry over that. Does anyone really care what players families say?
For god's sake, how old is the video? More than 3 years. We got you don't like them, right? And you don't need to anyway. However, back then everything was new to them and they didn't handle it well, making some silly comments and critical mistakes. Consequently, they got pounded by fans, journos, media, etc. Since then they've changed (at least, trying to look like that), didn't make any bold move, rarely attend Novak's matches. And still people cry over the same old video and the same old comments time and time again. Because they give almost nothing new to chew to the haters. They are not Damir Dokic nor Tomic Sr, who still remain trouble makers. (Again, not that I compare Damir with Tomic Sr. here.)
+If I'm not wrong, Federer once invited the whole Djokovic family to dinner during Basel tournament. It wasn't any official thing. If there had been any hard feelings between them like some of his fans love to believe, I don't think Federer would have done that.
He's the favorite player on this forum. We should rename this as "Talk Djokovic at Serbia Warehouse".
Great video! Serbs seem like very cool people.
I think you got this twisted. This forum is "Ralph Warehouse". Perform a quick search and you will discover at least 1,342,859,659 threads about how amazing Ralph is.
Separate names with a comma.