Water racquet???

Discussion in 'Racquets' started by paddyslad, Mar 24, 2004.

  1. paddyslad

    paddyslad Guest

    Does anyone remember a racket that was introduced in the early 90's that used water in the frame to stablize shots? I think the racket was called a dynacast racket. Anyone out there know for sure, and or have one in your collection? Maybe someone could look in the guide of tennis rackets that has all the makes and models in the book. If someone has one, I would pay top dollar? :wink:
  2. PFurlong

    PFurlong New User

    Feb 27, 2004

    It had blue liquid rolling around the head of the frame and quite cool looking. Someone around here had several of them and sold them all to Play It Again Sports. They were selling for $15. I almost bought one just for kicks.
  3. @wright

    @wright Hall of Fame

    Feb 19, 2004
    Can you crack open the racquet and drink the blue stuff for refreshment?

Share This Page