Hall of Fame
40%? LooooooolI give Medvedev 40% chance to win. Without the 5 setter with Zverev, I would have given him 20%, but I think Djokovic must be just that little bit more tired. As far as I’m concerned, I will be trolling a lot. Be warned.
4% if Djovak accidentally eats bread or something