prince grips

Discussion in 'Tennis Tips/Instruction' started by mr_spaz104, May 27, 2006.

  1. mr_spaz104

    mr_spaz104 New User

    Sep 18, 2005
    i was looking at a prince racquet and it has a "4" on it to show it's grip size. i know that it wasn't a 4 grip cause my grip is a bit smaller than it, so it couldn't be just a 4.

    what does this translate to in terms of 4 3/8s, 4 1/2, etc

    thanks again
  2. snoflewis

    snoflewis Guest

    what brand racket do you use right now?

    different companies have different gripshapes, and a gripsize on one brand's racket may feel smaller/larger than another brand's. for example, a head's 4 1/2 may feel more similar to a wilson's 4 3/ the best thing for you to do is to actually try a couple grip sizes on the Prince and decide. if the 4 1/2 feels too large, and 4 3/8 feels a bit small, go w/ the 4 3/8 and add an overgrip if you can.
  3. qwertypower

    qwertypower New User

    Jul 28, 2005
    It means 4/8 grip. In other words, 1/2.

Share This Page